Koester Corporation is a registered professional engineering firm capable of providing design, engineering, manufacturing, and contract management services in power, substation, lighting, digital control, process control, conventional control systems, MCC design, VFD systems, motion control systems, and PLC, HMI, and SCADA software development. The engineering team includes nearly 200 years of project engineering experience. Koester Corporation has proven to be a leader in technology with high quality, on time control systems.
- System development from concept to turn-key.
- Specification of control schemes and methods.
- Installation planning, including design of power distribution switchgear, MCC design, etc.
- Coordinating subcontractors and utility services.
- Complete control panel design.
- Preparation of schematics and construction drawings using AutoCAD Electrical design software.
- Field startup support.
- Rockwell Automation System Integrator: Experienced with all Rockwell PLC platforms.
- Siemens software developer: Experienced with S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200 platforms. Able to program with Step 7 and TIA Portal in any language.
- Fieldbus network design, commissioning, and troubleshooting (DeviceNet, Profibus, EthernetIP, ASi, Eaton Smartwire)
- InduSoft Certified System Integrator.
- HMI development on any platform: A-B Panelview Plus, Wonderware/InTouch, Siemens, Eaton, GE, Maple Systems, iFix, Dynics
- SCADA system design and commissioning.
- Automotive: Specialists in helping small OEMs meet new system design requirements of major auto manufacturers.
- Municipal WW/WT/Pumping
- Power Consulting/Utility Coordination
- Paint Booth/Robot Integration
- Process Control